Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Introduction: Unveiling the Enchanting Pink City
Welcome to the majestic Pink City of Jaipur, where history comes alive amidst vibrant colors and royal architecture. If you’re looking for a truly immersive experience that showcases the essence of Rajasthan’s rich heritage, a full day Jaipur sightseeing tour by AyodhyaTaxi is just what you need. This comprehensive tour will take you on a journey through time, exploring magnificent palaces, grand forts, and traditional markets that are sure to leave you spellbound. So buckle up and get ready to unravel the treasures of Jaipur!
Full day jaipur sightseeing tour fare
- Sedan INR 2400
- Innova/Innova crysta INR 3000
- Tempo Traveller INR 5000
- Fortuner INR 6500
Itinerary for the Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
The full-day Jaipur sightseeing tour by AyodhyaTaxi covers all the iconic landmarks that make Jaipur the Pink City. The tour itinerary includes:
- Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal is the quintessential landmark of Jaipur and the first stop on the sightseeing tour. Built-in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the palace was designed for the royal ladies to watch the everyday life and processions of the city from behind their veil. Its five-story façade adorned with hundreds of jharokhas (small windows) was designed to keep the palace cool and breezy, hence the name ‘Palace of Winds.’
- City Palace : Next on the itinerary is the magnificent City Palace, which served as the residence of the royal family of Jaipur. The palace complex is a blend of Rajput, Mughal, and European architectural styles and houses a museum showcasing an exquisite collection of artifacts including clothing, weapons, and manuscripts.
- Jantar Mantar: Jantar Mantar is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an astronomical observatory that was built by Maharaja Jai Singh II in 1734. The observatory houses several unique instruments that were used to measure time, track the movements of celestial bodies, and predict eclipses.
- Amer Fort: Amer Fort, located on a hilltop, is one of the most impressive forts in Rajasthan. The fort was built by Raja Man Singh I in the 16th century and later expanded by Sawai Jai Singh II. The fort features intricate artwork, beautiful courtyards, and stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- Jal Mahal: Jal Mahal, also known as the Water Palace, is a palace situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. The palace was built in the Rajput style of architecture, and the lower part of the palace is submerged in the water, creating an enchanting sight.
- Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort is situated on a hill, and it overlooks the Amer Fort. Built-in 1726, the fort was designed to protect the Amer Fort and the city of Jaipur. The fort features an impressive collection of weapons, including the world’s largest cannon on wheels.
- Nahargarh Fort: Nahargarh Fort is another hilltop fort that offers breathtaking views of the city. The fort was built in 1734 and was used as a hunting retreat by the royal family. Today, the fort is a popular picnic spot and a must-visit attraction in Jaipur.
- Albert hall: Take a detour from the bustling streets and head to the Albert Hall Museum, located in the heart of Jaipur. This magnificent museum, housed in a stunning Indo-Saracenic building, showcases a vast collection of artifacts that depict the rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan. From intricate miniature paintings to exquisite sculptures, the museum offers a glimpse into the artistic and historical significance of the region. Explore the various galleries and let the stories of the past unfold before your eyes.
- Exploring the Bazaars of Jaipur:
No visit to Jaipur is complete without indulging in a shopping spree at the bustling bazaars. Dive into the vibrant markets and witness the riot of colors, the aroma of spices, and the traditional craftsmanship. Johari Bazaar, Tripolia Bazaar, and Bapu Bazaar are popular destinations where you can find everything from colorful textiles and jewelry to handicrafts and traditional Rajasthani attire.
- Delight Your Taste Buds with Rajasthani Cuisine:
No tour is complete without savoring the flavors of the local cuisine, and Jaipur offers a gastronomic journey like no other. Indulge in mouthwatering Rajasthani delicacies such as Dal Baati Churma (lentils with baked bread), Gatte ki Sabzi (gram flour dumplings in curry), and Laal Maas (spicy red meat curry). Don’t forget to try the famous Ghewar, a sweet delicacy that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you choose to dine at a local eatery or a luxurious restaurant, Jaipur’s culinary offerings will leave you craving for more.
If you’re looking for an immersive and hassle-free way to explore the Pink City, the full-day Jaipur sightseeing tour by AyodhyaTaxi is the perfect option. With a professional driver and a knowledgeable tour guide at your disposal, you can sit back, relax and soak in the rich history and culture of Jaipur. From the iconic landmarks to the hidden gems, the tour covers everything that makes Jaipur a must-visit destination in India.
FAQs for Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
The tour package includes a private air-conditioned car with a professional driver and a knowledgeable tour guide. The package also covers the entrance fees to all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary.
Yes, AyodhyaTaxi offers customizable tour packages that can be tailored to suit your interests and preferences. You can speak to their customer service representative or tour guide to customize your itinerary.
As Jaipur experiences a hot and dry climate throughout the year, it is recommended to wear comfortable and breathable clothes. It is also advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes as the tour involves a fair amount of walking.
No, food is not included in the tour package. However, the tour guide can suggest the best restaurants and food joints in the city where you can relish authentic Rajasthani cuisine.
Most of the attractions covered in the tour are wheelchair accessible. However, it is recommended to inform AyodhyaTaxi in advance if you require any special assistance.
The full-day Jaipur sightseeing tour by AyodhyaTaxi usually lasts for 8-10 hours, depending on the traffic and the time spent at each attraction.